A Truly Downtown Tampa Tournament
Port Tampa Bay’s 5th Annual fishing tournament, dubbed Port Tampa BaySlam is a one day, 5 species, catch and release bay-style fishing tournament focusing on the waterways surrounding downtown Tampa.
Similar to Port Tampa Bay’s Golf Tournament in the spring and Anchor Ball in the fall, the Port Tampa BaySlam tournament supports several local non-profit organizations.
- Tampa Bay Maritime Scholarship Foundation Inc. – providing scholarships to students in need seeking to further their study in Maritime sciences and maritime related careers
- Seafarer’s Center – providing a home-away-from home and a non-denominational, spiritual activity center for traveling mariners to Port Tampa Bay
- Title Sponsor | $10,000 • (3) Guided Boat with up to 12 total participants• (12)Tickets to Angler’s Dinnner • Name on the Tournament Boat Flags • Logo on tournament shirts (lg) & Logo on all signage and printed materials • Name/Logo mentioned on social media • 1st right of refusal for sponsorship at this level for next years tournament. • Full page dedicated in program handed out at Angler’s Meeting • Company Literature/Item placed in captain/AngLer Bag
- Tier 2 | $6,500 • (2) Guided Boat with up to 8 total participants • (8) Tickets to Angler’s Dinner• Logo on tournament shirts (Med) & Logo on all signage and printed materials• Name/Logo mentioned on social media • 1st right of refusal for sponsorship at this level for next years tournament • Short description in program handed out at Angler’s meeting
- Tier 3 | $4,000 • Guided Boat with up to 4 total • (4) Tickets to Angler’s Dinner • Logo printed on tournament shirts (sm) & Logo on some signage and printed materials • Name/Logo mentioned on social media • Logo in program handed out at Angler’s Meeting
- Tier 4 | $2,500 • Guided Boat with up to 4 total participants • (4) Tickets to Angler’s Dinner • Logo in program handed out at angler’s Meeting • Name printed on T-shirt
If you have any questions, please contact Chris Hart at (813) 905-5121 or CHart@tampaport.com
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org